I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

Canada on Yahoo! News Photos

Read the story on this one. Make sure you scroll down and get it all. Here's the picture:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If I were a customs agent or an immigration official, I would have detained him for the haircut without even opening the suitcase.

The contents of the suitcase would have just been icing on the cake.

I mean, REALLY! Am I wrong?

Take one look, and tell me if you don't come to the same conclusion that I did: "That boy aint right."

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us