I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Prison would prove tough if Jackson convicted

I think that's an understatement.

But who would it be tough on first?

I mean think about it. Jackson or the state of California.

If he is convicted, and sentenced to prison, isn't the first question that has to be resolved is whether to send him to a male or female facility? Or is a conventional prison appropriate for him? I mean after all of the stuff that has been done to him, surgically, he is, not only, of indeterminate gender, but species, as well.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us