I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

 

Welcome to my Thoughts ...

Most of what I have put up on this blog, in the 6 years it has existed, is the fruit of intuition/inspiration/"gut-feeling".

Either: a)I have posted a link, with a short blurb, on inspiration; or b) had some inspiration, and let the thought "roll around in my head" for a while, before sitting down to write.

With this post, I am going to invite you into my "process".

I've been listening to the "Dropkick Murphys", some, lately. Mainly, because, Amy and I heard their version of "Amazing Grace", some time ago, and enjoyed it.

In the middle of doing something else, ENTIRELY, it HIT me that I have something to say, in response to these 3 songs, in this SPECIFIC order.

The three songs are, in order:

1



2



3



Now, my "gut" says that these three songs, in THIS order, give me impetus for something meaningful to say.

I have no idea what it is, at this point.

Labels: , , , , , ,


design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us