I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

 

Scott Brown Won the "Kennedy" Senate seat: Thoughts

A Republican won the "Kennedy" Senate seat. After all these years, it makes you think.

I thought about the three guns I own, the various firearms I have used in over 20 years in the military, and, in that regards, my year in Iraq, with an M-16 within arm's reach, most of the time. ... the ratio of deaths those firearms and I have caused vs. Ted Kennedy and his car.

After lots of thought and research, I decided that the only thing appropriate to share with you all is the following:

"Mary Jo Kopechene was not available for comment."

Comments:
Good food for thought, Kev. I like your twist. My blog spot is www.hhhenterprises.com/blog_index.php/

Love, Ronda
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us