I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Friday, February 10, 2006

 

New Addition to the Blog

I realize that I keep coming back to this template for my blog. Not only do I like this set up for my site, it is the only one that I have found that consistently is able to handle all of the stuff that I throw at it.

There is a new "widget" added to the site.

If you scroll down far enough, to the bottom of the right sidebar, and buttons, then you will find a new little box.

It is from The Weather Underground site. They have as good, if not better, information than the Weather Channel's site. Even better yet, they have great "widgets" that can be stuck in a website to access their services. Better, even, than the Weather Channel's.

With that said, some time this summer, I will leave Germany, and be stationed at Fort Lewis, Washinton. It is just southwest of Tacoma.

I will get, hopefully, to end my military career within a 2 hour's drive from where my little brother lives.

Since my brother went to England as an intern at Oxford, we have rarely lived within 2,000 miles of each other. Most of the time, we haven't even lived on the same continent.

It looks like, given the circumstances, I will have the opportunity to get to know my nephew, Brandon, my brother's son, who lives with his mother. Craig, my brother, has, recently, gained broader visitation rights with his son than he has ever had.

Craig has, recently, married. Other than digital pictures, and some Yahoo chats, I have never met my sister-in-law. She seems to be a wonderful girl, and a perfect match for my brother.

I look forward to my next, and, hopefully, my last military assignment. For the reasons, among others, that I have listed above.

This new "widget" is a mini-celebration of what I have said above.

Enjoy it.

Use it.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us