I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

 

Tag Board

I was cleaning up my bookmarks tonight while watching TV.

Guess what?

It turns out that Tag-Board is up and running, again.

Good thing. I was not real crazy about the links that Chatterbox put in their board.

I don't mind putting links to services that I use for free. In fact, I think that is best thing to do, especially, if they provide good service. But, someone else putting links for sites and services that I don't use onto my site. Not crazy about that.

So, the old Tagboard is back. I will only switch to Chatterbox again if Tag-Board goes down.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us