I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

Hey and Howdy!

I have not died or dropped off of the face of the earth. I will have to post a few pics soon to prove that. I have been really enjoying living with my wife and dogs.

I was discussing blogging and web page creation with a friend the other day, and showed him my blog. He quickly pointed out that my location was no longer Tikrit, Iraq. I was, in fact, in Bamberg, Germany.

Then, when I started poking around on the site, I remembered that I finished the George Carlin book the day before yesterday, and I had not listened to most of the CD's in the listening area in some time.

Finally, when I started fixing some of that stuff, I noticed I was having problems with Blogger accepting my changes. It appears that the people that I got my tagboard from went out of business. This was the second tagboard that I have installed on the board, only to have the people that run it go under. So, there is a new one. It's called a chatterbox by the people at flooble.com. We'll see how this goes.

So, there are some changes here. Check things out.

I'm thinking about playing around with the general look and feel ... again. So, there may be some more changes in the near future.

I, also, plan on writing some in the near future.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us