I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

Hello!?!?!

I talked to my Mom last night. Apparently, my little brother saw a picture of a soldier killed in the Tikrit area that looked something like me. He called my mother all frantic.

Let me dispel all rumors at this point, the only person that can post on this blog is me, Kevin Robertson. I am not dead. The closest thing to a serious injury that I had in my 12 month deployment was the worst case of "jock itch" that I have ever had, or heard of. ... And that was when we were in Kuwait, waiting to move into Iraq.

I am fine. I am home.

I feel like Mark Twain ... "The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated."

Come to think of it, from what I can tell, almost everything you hear coming out of Iraq is either greatly exaggerated or so slanted that it angers most soldiers.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us