I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

I'm Back!

Got into Rhein-Main Air Force base about 9:30 last night. Between getting back to Bamberg, and all the welcome home stuff, ended up getting to the apartment about 2:30 this morning.

Because we got in so late, I didn't have to go into work today. Tomorrow, we start 7 half days at work. The Army has a set amount of "reintegration" training we have to go through. Should be done with that Wednesday of next week, then 30 days of leave.

It's great to be home. The "boys" are very happy. I will post pictures when I can get them from Amy's digital camera, or have her post them on her blog, and I will link to it.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us