I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 

Touche

(Forwarded to me by my Dad. Do you think he was trying to tell me
something?)

*A college student challenged a senior citizen, saying it was impossible
for their generation to understand his. "You grew up in a different
world," the student said. "Today we have television, jet planes, space
travel, nuclear energy, computers..."*




*Taking advantage of a pause in the student's litany, the geezer said,
"You're ! right. We didn't have those things when we were young; so we
invented them! _What are you doing for the next generation?"_*


design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us