I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

 

French Would Back Kerry in U.S. Poll, Wary of Bush

Okay, the French people, basically, support anyone but Bush to be the next President of the US. Now, as an American voter, should I interpret that as a good reason to vote for Kerry, or Bush?

3-star General George Patton once said, "I would rather have a German division in front of me, than a French one behind me."

Jay Lenno once said "Why should we expect the French to help us get Saddam out of Iraq? They wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!"

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us