I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

 

"The Option Nobody's Pushing. Yet"

Interesting, I wrote a piece that I reposted here right after I started my blog saying that if we didn't do soemthing about the size of our military that a draft was inevitable. The country is asking our military to do too much with the manpower that it has, and the Bush Administration (The Secretary of Defense, in particular) has stated several times that we do not need to increase the size of the military.

HHHmmm.

I thought the symbol of the GOP was the elephant, not the ostrich.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us