I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

 

I'm Back

Hey all,

I took a little jaunt to Germany over the last week. I have all the exciting stuff written on my Palm. I'm working on cleaning it up. I spell checked about half of it tonight, and the part I covered was about 2500 words long. It's written as kind of a daily journal. I'm thinking about posting one day of it at a time.

It was a great trip ... Okay, let me rephrase that. The part up until I started to leave Germany was great. Getting back here was a pain in the a ... it wasn't fun. It's all on my Palm, and I hope to have it posted in the next day or so. Got back fairly late last night, and today was my first day back to work. Tonight was my first time to get on the Internet and do anything since Thursday night.

If you haven't checked out my wife's blog, she's posted some new stuff. The link is in my "Links" section in the sidebar.

And just so we don't feel completely out of sorts, here is more Steven Wright:

My grandfather gave me a watch. It doesn't have any hands or numbers. He says it's very accurate. I asked him what time it was. You can guess what he told me.
-- Steven Wright

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us