I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 

Start the Day with a Positive Outlook

(Another from my father-in-law ... he's not much on Democrats, as you can tell)


How to start each day with a positive outlook:
1. Open a new file in your PC.
2. Name it "John F. Kerry."
3. Send it to the trash.
4. Empty the trash.
5. Your PC will ask you, "Do you really want to Delete John. F. Kerry?"
6. Camly answer, "Yes," and press the mouse button firmly

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help." Ronald Reagan.

Stop Global WHINING--Vote Republican

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us