I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Monday, August 30, 2004

 

Whew!

Big night for the blog!

I cleaned out my Giggle and Political folders in my email box.

I even wrote a post. It's down there a ways. You might have to search for it a bit.

I have more stuff to share that I have collected, and, hopefully, I can get my hands on some of the stuff that I have written in the past.

Speaking of collections, my Bloglines blog has some new stuff added to it, as well. Bloglines is a great service to collect information. The link is over to the left, under "Fixing A Hole - Resources".

I'm going to try to write some more tomorrow. We'll see.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us