I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 

How to Say "I Love You" in 17 different languages

(Besides spouting off, and sharing a few laughs, I'd like to give out some useful information as well here. So, here is a little something my Dad sent me.)

HOW TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN 17 LANGUAGES
English . . . . . . . . I Love You
Spanish . . . . . . . . Te Amo
French . . . . . .. . . Je T'aime
German . . . . . . . . lch Liebe Dich
Japanese . . . . . . . Ai Shite Imasu
Italian . . . . . .. . . Ti Amo
Chinese . . . . .. . . Wo Ai Ni
Swedish . . . . . . . Jag Alskar


Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Louisiana, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky & parts of Florida.

... Nice Ass, Get in the truck.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us