I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

Thanks, but No Thanks

I'm sick to death of the Democratic leadership, and the way they are "supporting" the troops.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(The pictures are links by the way for more commentary.)

I completely agree with the following picture and what the creator of this photo has to say.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As a sidenote, I have added a button down on the lower right that leads to the site of the creator of these pictures, and several others that I have posted on my blog.

I'm going to include it here as well:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


They have an email notification list that will let you know when they add new material.

Check it out.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us