I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Monday, March 21, 2005

 

Some facts.

No team won more World's Series between when they were started (1903) and 1918, than the Boston Red Socks.

The Boston Red Socks traded Babe Ruth to the New York Yankees (otherwise known as the Damn Yankees, on this page) shortly after that season.

In the time since then, the **** Yankees have won 26 World Series.

The second best team on that "All Time" list is the St. Louis Cardinals. My Cards have won 12.

The only World's Series that the Red Socks have won since 1918 was this last year. They beat the St. Louis Cardinals.

(If I hadn't been in Iraq, and could have gone to some home games ... I had my rally cap ready! Things might have turned out differently.)

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us