I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

 

One man's "Why I'm not voting for BUSH"

Please read this disturbing letter to the very end.

A Senior Citizen Against Bush

I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration I had an
extremely good and well paying job. I took numerous vacations and had
several vacation homes. Since President Bush took office, I have
watched my entire life change for the worse. I lost my job. I lost my
two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. I lost my homes. I lost my health
insurance. As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became
homeless. Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me
living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me. I
will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is
back in the White House come next year. Bush has to go.

Sincerely,
Saddam Hussein

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us