I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 

Thanks

Imagine

It's a little after 4 here. I have to be back at work in a little less than 11 hours.

I want to thank everyone that has dropped by. I really expected this to be a quiet little corner of the web that my family and friends might come visit.

I had 5 comments after the blog had been up less than 24 hours! I was amazed. Even if one of them was "What an ass." !

My only complaint was that was all the person (only known as "Anonymous") person had to say. I included no "butt shots" in the blog, so, the comment couldn't have been positive. I don't mind negative comments, but some clue as to why the person felt that way would be nice.

To Alex, and Neo-Fascist?, thanks. I appreciate the support, even if I am a bit uncomfortable with being complimented by someone who identifies themselves as a neofascist.

Have a good night.

Kevin



Comments:
Whoa Whoa Whoa! Notice the question mark (NeoFascist?). I'm attempting to satirize the liberals for their indiscriminant name-calling. I have been called a fascist by Liberals, and Bush is frequently referred to in that manner. Therefore, I'm simply saving the Liberals the trouble of having to decide which derogatory name to call me. I've also considered calling myself "Bigoted Warmonger," but I have always gone by NeoFascist?, so that's what I stick with. By the way, if NeoFascist? is a bit unwieldy, you can call me Neo (that's what everyone else does).

I am a conservative, but I'm not a neofascist, so don't worry.

Be blessed!
Neo
 
Hey!!! nice blog!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us