I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

 

My Dad

(From my father-in-law)

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher
asked the children what their fathers did for a living.
All the typical answers came up . . ..fireman, policeman,
salesman, doctor, lawyer. David was being uncharacteristically
quiet, so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes
off all his clothesin front of other men and they put
money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer's really
good, he'll go home with some guy for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly
set the other children to work on some exercises and took
little David aside to ask him, "Is that really true about
your father?"

"No," said David, "he works for John Kerry, but I was too
embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."



design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us