I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

 

Clinton Got Quick Care, Unlike Canadian Heart Patients

Clinton's proposed health care plan would have given America Canada-ish health care. As the writer points out, Kerry's plan is very similar to the Clinton plan.

I've been under the care of the largest socialized medical program in America for almost 15 years now. Let me tell you, it is not always a good thing.

I was diagnosed with arthritis in my knees when I was 3 years old (circa 1968). My knees started giving me chronic problems in August of 1996 (about 7 years after joining the Army). It took the Army medical system until May of 2002 to acknowledge that I actually had a chronic knee problem.

Don't let this happen to you, vote appropriately.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us