I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

 

Be Patient

Hey,

Like I said earlier, it's been kind of a strange week. Things should get back to normal tomorrow.

I'm going to write a few things up about the last few days, and hopefully, I will have some pictures, as well.

I would like some input, as well. I am looking at some different layouts for the blog, hit counters, and maybe putting a tagboard on here as well. What do you think?

If things are back to normal tomorrow, I will probably write some more stuff about me, and my outlook. Explain some of the range of stuff you see here.


design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us