I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Monday, September 06, 2004

 

Stupid Criticisms of Fahrenheit 9/11 (Aaron Swartz: The Weblog)

Aaron Swartz is entitled to his opinion. I think this is a well written and well thought out article that makes numerous valid points.

I would disagree with what he says about Michael Moore loving the troops. I have seen the parts of the movie that relates to the troops, and speaking as a soldier serving in Iraq, who saw the movie in Iraq, I would say I felt many things during that part of the film, and "loved" is not a word that comes to mind. "Demeaned", "stereotyped", "insulted" ... those are a few words that come to mind.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us