I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

 

I'm Going to Try Something New

Imageshack, the service I use for all of the pictures on this blog, has started to offer photo-blogging. I've started one.

The link under the title of this blog will take you to the acommpanying photo-blog for this site.

While I am giving credit where it is due, you will notice that once you go to my photo-blog that most of the pictures feature myself, my dogs, etc. ... but very few of them have my wife, Amy, in them. It's because she took almost all of the photos in the photo-blog.

If you see something that you enjoy, she deserves the credit.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us