I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

Head's UP!

Howdy folks,

Got a quick request for you. I have this friend here, Joe. He's having a rough time at the moment. I don't know the details. He just asked for prayers. I told him that I would call in the help that I have had here. So, if you do and would, add my friend Joe to your prayer list.

On another note, by this time next month, I hope to be in Germany. The current plan calls for that. But you know how things are in a war zone. The enemy doesn't tend to cooperate with your plans. We will see how things go.



design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us