I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Friday, September 03, 2004

 

The Weekend is Here!

I wrapped up work about 2 hours ago. Today was my "long day". If you read the post about deploying below, then you know that on Friday's I come into work about 7 AM, and finish up about 2 AM Saturday morning.

I have about 36 hours until I come into work again. Until then, I won't have access to the Internet. I'll have my computer, and will try to write some. But there won't be any new posts until Sunday night, my time.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us