I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

 

CATO refutes more fiction from the Kerry Campaign

They are playing fast and loose with economic numbers, too.

I have to admit, though, scare tactics work.

It's amazing, you know. I read an interesting a piece a few years ago how opposition candidates pretty much have to convince you that things are bad, economically, for them to win. No matter what the obivous truth.

It's time to ask yourself the question that killed Dukakis "Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"

I would suggest voting on what you find the answer is, not what somebody tells you the answer is.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us