I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 

Note to Readers

Just to let you know, this blog has some features that aren't being used too often.

1) Each post can be viewed (linked to, emailed ... etc.) as separate web page. Just hit the # at the bottom of the post, and you will see that individual post as a separate web page.

2) After my name, and the time date stamp, you will find the number of comments to that post. Hit that link, and you can turn any post into an individual message board for discussion. I moderate the comments, but, pretty much, as long as you don't spam or get vulgar, I will let your comment stand.

3) The little envelope icon next to the number of comments allows you to email that post to whoever you want.

I don't expect to become the next Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, or Ann Coulter. But, I know that there are people who check this blog on a fairly regular basis. This blog, for me, is something of a labor of love/compulsion. I don't know that I can articulate things as well as some, but I believe that I can provoke comment and interaction.

Let me tinker with the "bells and whistles" of the site, as well as "throw gasoline on the fire".

I just ask that you be part of the fire.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us