I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Friday, September 30, 2005

 

Blast from the Past

I was going through some files on the server at work earlier this week. Found this and realized that I had never posted it here.

Ths was taken about 30 minutes before we boarded the buses to go to the airport, to fly to Iraq. February 10th, 2004.

You can see my wife to the far left in the dark jacket and blue shirt.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Fifteen people in the picture have either transferred to another unit or left the Army since we got back this February.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us