I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

It's Over!

This is it.

I completed my last shift at the MWR palace a few hours ago. My steady access to an Internet line will end when I leave work tonight in a bit.

The unit that is taking over for 1st ID has been here a while, and is assuming complete control of the operations that my office was handling.

It's just a matter of days until I head out of here.

I have been living in a tent with the rest of my unit for over a week, now. We pack up the last of our equipment that will not travel with us tomorrow.

Things are rapidly drawing to a close for me here.

I look forward to resuming a normal life here in a week or so.

I probably will not be blogging much for the next week or so. This site will stay up, though.

I plan on maintaining it after I return to Germany.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us