I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Interesting Tidbit

The following picture features a lot of people that, frankly, I don't know. It is of members of the 24th Infantry Division Band (which has since been inactivated, with the rest of the 24th Infantry Division) during Desert Storm/Shield.

The tall, dark haired guy in the flak vest near the center. The one that kind of looks like Dennis the Menace's father. He was the commander of that band, at the time. He was also my commander at Fort Bliss. He is the one conducting the band in my previous post.

In my opinion, he was the best commander that I have ever had, and I still consider him a friend.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us