I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Blast from the Past

As you can tell by my previous posts, I have been going through the stuff at TMBC and the associated Yahoo group.

This is a little something I found there. It is a picture of the 62d Army Band doing a change of command at Fort Polk, Louisiana, in 1994. The unit we were playing for was the 100th Air Defense Artillery Brigade. I say "we" because I was in that band at the time, and I was on that trip.

Now, if I could just remember what instrument I played on that performance! I think I am one of the trombone players in the front row, but don't hold me to that. I could be in that back on euph, or, maybe, tuba.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us