I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Friday, February 11, 2005

 

Today's Update

Well, I am not working. I know I said last night that I probably would not be blogging much, but ...

I left work late last night. Slept late today. It was nice. Packed up what I hope is my last package to Amy. (Yes, there is another box going in the mail, dear.) By the time I was finished with it, the Post Office here was closed, and there was little else for me to do.

So, I came up to the MWR. Utilized my former position to get a private internet line that wasn't in use, and blogged my free time away.

Tomorrow, I am going to try to get my last box in the mail. My luggage is, basically, packed to get out of here. Other than a few last minute details, I have nothing to do except wait on a flight.

If I can get to it tomorrow or Sunday, I will post an answer to a's question on the Tagboard about the Congressman Ron Paul's speech that I posted.

To close things out today, there has been a lot on the news about Sec Rice's and Rumsfelds comments on Iraq, and what our government is going to do about it. I'd like to post a picture I found on the 'net on the subject.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us