I'm fixing a hole...
where the rain gets in ...
and stops my mind from wandering ...
where it will go.

Friday, November 26, 2004

 

Catching Up

Being home is GREAT!

I have done few, if any, really useful things. I have just spent my time enjoying being with my wife and dogs.

Lots of "warm, fuzzy" moments with them.

We are watching the DVD that was included with the last Phish CD, at the moment. In general, not doing much, just enjoying "being".

I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

We went to see the castle at Geichburg the other day. It was nice. Cold, but nice. Had a great lunch in the little town below the castle and talked. One of those, "Life, the Universe, and Evertyhing" kind of talks. Great food, great conversation, nice scenic drive to get there and back. Nothing monumental, or historic. Just thoroughly enjoyable from beginning to end.

The dogs are thrilled to have, as my wife puts it, "their boy" home, and I am thrilled to be with them.

My computer was not in the best of shape the last few weeks, and I have it back up to speed now. Expect more from me in the near future. Found my old "giggle" file, and will be posting more of that.

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I did.

design by dreamyluv

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Get Firefox!
Get Thunderbird!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us